My goal: 1 hour a day for 100 days.
I wrote 1 hour for 97 days
- Applied to 2 grants
- Finished the 1st chapter of my dissertation
- Literature Review for Chapters 2 & 3
- Outlined argument for Chapters 2 & 3
- Applied to 1 summer workshop
- Applied to 1 conference
- Submitted 1 article to a journal
- Applied to 1 graduate student researcher position
- Wrote dissertation proposal
- Defended dissertation proposal
- Candidacy exam — advanced to candidacy!
- Wrote 1 fictional story
- Ran a marathon!
- Center for Ethics and Education graduate summer institute
- Graduate Student Workshop that precedes Education Ethics: A Field-Launching Conference
- UC National Center for Free Speech and Civic Engagement 2020-2021 Fellows Program
- Publication into the Journal of Philosophy of Education
- Center for Medical Humanities GSR Position 2020-2021
Simonton’s Equal-Odds Rule: “The relationship between the number of hits and the total number of works produced in a given time period is positive, linear, stochastic, and stable.”Simonton, 1997, p. 73